My crazy polyphasic sleeper

Friday, March 31, 2006

ok, now, that's just silly. A community college class on starting a blog! People will pay for ANYTHING.

so, things went crazy today. we had our first out and out fight since all this started. I've been getting frustrated because it seems to me like taking more than a 20 min nap is "cheating" for lack of a better word. Jeremy's theory of taking extra naps is a little lost on me. I don't really know what to think. All I see is him sleeping more and helping less. It's a little hard to stay patient with that.

Hence the fight. We were both tired, having difficulty with the commitment of this project, set backs etc. It's hard to see a rosey future when it's not the present.

I got my first comment, about how Jeremy deserved a better woman lol. Most of our friends wonder why I've even LET it go this far much less getting snippy with Jeremy once in the first week. Ok, so, twice now. But, better woman for Jeremy? I would be surprised if there is another person willing to do what I do.

so, I guess I got all excited about the people reading these things for not at first.

Any sane people reading this? leave me a hi comment!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home