My crazy polyphasic sleeper

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm concerned. It's Thursday, Day 6, and I'm supposed to be making sure that Jeremy is hitting REM sleep.

I can honestly say he seems to be. His eyes are moving back and forth under his eyelids.

However, his apnea, the snoring, the jerking, twitching etc. interrupts it. I don't think he gets more than 30 seconds max each time I've noticed the eye movement. Oh yea, and the R - rapid? well, I wouldn't call it rapid. It actually is fairly slow compared to what I believe I've seen in others.

So, I'm worried. I hope this works. We're going to try another observed nap later tonight. Maybe some more this weekend too. who knows.

oh yea, and I still can't figure out how to put a title on my posts! grrrr! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home